- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using Social Media, SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Build a social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research. Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company s social content visibility on various social media channels.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, and other relevant sites Research targeted keywords to guide digital strategies
- Offered Benefits / Facilities:
- Canteen facility available
Role Public Relations
- Industry Type Recruitment / Staffing
- Functional Area Marketing & Communication
- Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category Corporate Communication
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Postgraduate
- Social media marketing
- Google Analytics
- Social networking
- Customer relationship
- Merchandising Marketing
- Strategy Retail sales